domingo, 3 de julho de 2016

4.7

Ok well its 45mn past midnight, and I feel like I have to stop working on the picture since I decided that a few days ago.....  off to my online classes now :o

I have mixed feelings about this one, too much contrast, over exposed, confused focal points... but again, I probably learned stuff from it so I'll just put it aside. Maybe I'll take it and paint it with different lights, not sure yet but we will see. didn't detail anything from the right part for several reasons, the main one is to not spend more time on it, since I want to start my study schedule :) so there we go...tomorrow I'm starting it and putting here the works I'll be doing daily.
Maybe I'll correct this one if I ever get really frustrated from looking at it haha

Have a great week people!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário